How to install Wordpress online payments plugin 2.3-2.4
Plationline regular card payment module
After installing the Wordpress platform and the Woocommerce component, you can follow these steps:
1. Install the Plationline regular card payment plugin. In order to do this, access the Wordpress Plugins section. Then go to Add New section, click the
Upload button, then Browse, select the plationline.zip file and install it by clicking the Install Now button.
2. After installing the plugin, you must activate it. Access the Plugins menu, search for the installed plugin and activate it by clicking on the Activate button
next to it.
3. Access the Woocommerce component by selecting it from the menu located on the left side of the screen, then click on the Settings menu, Checkout tab.
4. Access the Plationline button from the top of the screen. Fill out the form with the data received from Plationline.
- Check the Enable option Plationline payment module.
- Change the name and description if necessary.
- Fill in the required fields: Login ID, AUTH RSA, RSA ITS AUTH IV, IV ITSN.
5. Module name and its description are automatically filled in and can only be changed if they do not correspond to the settings offered by Plationline.
6. Save the configuration by clicking the Save Changes button.
7. Create a page in Wordpress that will serve as confirmation for the new order placed by the customer. You create a page named Order Received.
Its content is a shortcode that will generate the order confirmation message. You will have to add the [platioline_response] code.
In the picture below, you can see the content of this page:
Write down the top address, located below the name of the page. For this particular example, this is located next to the word Permalink.
This address will be set in the settings tab from your Plationline merchant account. Save the changes for this page.
9. Fill in the data on Transaction response and Instant Transaction Status Notification (the instant notifications on the transaction status change) as shown
in the image below. Note that, in this case, in the Transaction response field you must fill in with the address noted at step 7.
At this point, you have completed successfully all the necessary steps needed for the installation and configuration of the Plationline regular card payment module
Raiffeisen Bank installments credit cards payment method using Plationline
The Raiffeisen Bank installments credit card module is configured in the same way as the regular card payment module. The only difference of configuration is an addition of
the settings from the step 4 of the installation of the regular card payment module. The number of installments available will be filled in separately, using comas, as in
the picture below:
If you have already installed the module for simple card payment through Plationline, settings from step 7 more is needed.
If you have not installed the module for simple payment card through Plationline, it is necessary to carrying out settings in step 7, and setting within the step 9 instant
notifications of field status change the transaction as follows: website address, followed by the string /?wc-api=wc_plationlineraterzb.
Transilvania Bank installments credit cards payment method using Plationline
The Transilvania Bank installments credit cards payment method is configured in the same manner as Raiffeisen Bank installments credit cards payment method.
However, there are a few differences:
Within payment module settings, Host field is: https://secure.plationline.ro/ you can check if this address is correct.
If you have already installed the module for simple card payment through Plationline, the settings from Step 7 is no longer necessary.
If you have not installed the module for simple payment card through Plationline, making the settings in step 7 and Step 9 setting within the field instant notifications
changing the status of the transaction as follows: website address, followed by the string /?wc-api=wc_plationlineratebt.
Romanian Post Office payment method using Plationline
The Romanian Post Office payment method using Plationline is configured in the same manner as Raiffeisen Bank installments credit cards payment method.
If you have already installed the Plationline regular card payment module, the settings from step 8 are no longer necessary to be made.
If you have NOT installed the Plationline regular card payment module, you must complete the settings from the step 7, but also the setting from the step 9 concerning the
instant notifications on the transaction status change field in the manner below: /?wc-api=wc_plationlinepr.
If you have installed several Plationline payment modules while completing the 9th step of the installation, the instant notification on the transaction status change field
must be filled in with the specific address pf the installed payment module.
The transaction response field will remain the same, regardless of the payment modules installed (see also step 10 of the installation of Raiffeisen Bank installments credit
cards payment method using Plationline).